Earn 50 Pesos(1$) in Coins.ph for becoming a verified member.
You can withdraw the amount to your bank account or you can use it to buy prepaid load.
Coins.ph is a digital wallet that Filipinos can use to make payments or buy bitcoin. With Coins.ph, you can do the following – even if you don’t have a bank account!
With the Coins.ph app, you can skip the line and instantly pay your bills. We help you pay over 80 different types of bills all over the Philippines.
Some of the bills you can pay include:
- Electricity –Meralco, Cotobato Light, Davao Light, ILECO, and more
- Water – Manila Water, Maynilad, Laguna Water, and more
- Government services – SSS Contributions, PhilHealth Premium, NBI Clearance, NSO
- Telco – Globe, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, and more
- Broadband – Globe, Smart, Sun, and more
- Cable– Cignal, My Destiny, Sky Cable, and more
- Credit card– BDO, BPI, Citibank, PNB, Unionbank, and more
Buying load is now easier and faster with Coins.ph. You can buy load from Globe, Smart, Sun, TNT, and TM in just a few taps.
Coins.ph also lets you instantly subscribe to the following load promos:
- Globe – GO UNLITXT 15, GoSURF 50, GO UNLI 25 and more
- TM – Touch Mobile Astig Txt 20, TM CALL & ALL NET TXT 15, and more
- Smart – All Text Plus 40, Giga Surf 50, Unli Call and Text 50, and more
- TNT – Gaan Text 10, LahaTxt30, and more
- Sun – Sun Xpressload Text Unli 60, Sun Xpressload Nonstop 50, and more
Send or Receive Money
Skip the bank queues and use Coins.ph to send money to friends and family! All you need is their email address, Facebook name, or bank account details.
Are you waiting to receive payments? You can also send a Payment Request to anyone, even if they don’t have a Coins.ph account.
Buy Game Credits
Power up and raid until dawn without ever running out of game credits! With your Coins.ph account, you can easily buy any of the following game credits:
- net Gift Cards
- Cherry Credits
- Garena Shells
- Steam Wallet credits
- EX Cash
- Game Club
- Level Up!
Coins.ph is the first virtual currency provider in the Philippines to be licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Using your wallet, you can easily convert your pesos into bitcoin.
Coins.ph accounts are free, and they’re super easy to set up.
1) Click below link to Create an Account.
2) Enter your mobile number or email address and preferred password, then click Create Account.
IMPORTANT: When choosing your password, please remember to you use a uniquepassword composed of at least one number and a minimum of 8 characters. Please do not use a password that you have already used with another website or service.
3) You’ll see a verification screen. Check either your SMS or email messages (depending on whether you signed up with mobile or email) for a message from Coins.ph with your verification code. Copy-paste the verification code into the page, then click the Verify button.
4) You’re in! Now you can start cashing in, buying load, paying bills, and more!
How to verified Coins.ph account?
In order to increase these limits, you will need to verify your account.
Verifying your account is easy. Simply go to the Limits and Verifications page in the web browser, or if you’re using apps, choose Limits and Verifications from the top left menu. From there, choose a verification step to complete. Please note that it may take up to three business days to process your verification.
Cash in limits based on account verification level:
- Cashing in to your peso or bitcoin wallet
- Receiving payments to your peso wallet from another Coins.ph account
- Receiving payments to your peso wallet from an external bitcoin wallet
- Converting bitcoin to pesos
|Verification Level||Description||Daily Cash In Limit (PHP)||Monthly Cash In Limit (PHP)||Annual Cash In Limit (PHP)|
|2||ID and selfie verified||50,000||100,000||400,000|
Cash out limits based on account verification level:
|Verification Level||Description||Daily Cash Out Limit (PHP)||Monthly Cash Out Limit (PHP)||Annual Cash Out Limit (PHP)|
|2||ID and selfie verified||50,000||250,000||400,000|
Once you sign up and confirm your email address or mobile number, your account is at Level 1 by default. Your limits are at 2,000 PHP per day for cash ins, and you cannot create cash out orders.
Level 2 accounts have a cash in and cash out limit of 50,000 PHP per day and 400,000 PHP per year. To reach Level 2, you must complete ID and selfie verification. You will also need to verify either your mobile or email, whichever you did not use to initially sign up.
1.Submit ID for Verification
Acceptable ID’s verification process
For ID Verification, Coins.ph accept the following forms of government-issued IDs:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security System (SSS ID)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS ID)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC ID)
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Seaman’s Book
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Philhealth ID (PVC Card Type)
- National Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
Kindly note that expired IDs are not valid forms of identification.
FOR USERS 14 TO 17 YEARS OLD
For users aged 14 – 17 years old, the following IDs are accepted:
- DSWD Certificate
- School ID + Birth Certificate
Please complete your ID and Selfie verification using the the IDs mentioned. Afterwards, underage users are required to fill up our Parental Consent form to process your ID and Selfie submission. In the form, please attach the IDs you used for ID verification.
Here are some reminders for submitting the consent form. Please make sure that there is:
- Valid ID for Parent/Guardian
- Valid ID for Minor (submit only one of the mentioned)
Kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Parental consent form.
If you’re a foreigner, don’t worry! You can still create and maintain a Coins.ph account. Kindly note that per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations, we may only accept your passport as an acceptable form of ID Verification.
If you are married and your ID shows your maiden name as your surname, you may submit a copy of your marriage certificate as supplementary verification. Please send it to email@example.com.
To complete the selfie verification, take a photo of yourself while holding up your ID.
This information is necessary for to provide you with a secure and personalized experience, to prevent fraud from occurring on coinsph platform, and to comply with local regulations. Coinsph take your privacy very seriously.
Level 3 accounts have a cash in and cash out limit of 400,000 PHP per day. To reach Level 3, you must have your account address verified.
The following documents are accepted for address verification:
- Bank statement
- Credit card billing statement
- Utility bill (water, electricity, cable, phone)
- Mobile phone bill
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Transcript of records from a recognized educational institution (date of graduation must be within the last 6 months)
- Mail from a recognized institution (university, government institution, embassy)
- Income Tax Return (Form 1700 or 1701)
- Photocopies, printouts, and grayscale images are NOT accepted
- Please note that all documents should be named under the Coins.ph account holderand datedwithin the last six (6) months
- ph do not accept submissions with text or graphic overlays
- Screenshot images are not accepted
- If the document is named after a Parent/relative, submit your PSA Birth certificateas a supporting document
- If your document is named under your spouse, you need to submit your Marriage Certificateas a supporting document