Posting links is not the most effective way to advertise especially on Facebook.
Sometimes through making friends, by creating the friendships you can also share what you are doing in your business.
The recommendation is that you post 1-3 times a day and that only a couple times a week are posts related to your business. The reason for this is that the idea is to create your credibility so that people “know” you and trust you.
In general, people are much more likely to do business with you if they have a sense of who you are and this is accomplished through repeated interaction with other people’s posts and sharing personal things that allow them to really see who you are, then they can determine if you align with their goals and values and if you do they will be more receptive to any product or business opportunity that you offer to them.
Below steps are pretty simple
1. Make friends.
2. Engage with those friends.
3. Be the professional that you are.
4. Be focused on what you can do to help others even if this is outside of your business opportunity. Offer praise, support and true friendship
5. When posting about your opportunity, tell a story,how the product or business is helping you,what benefit you are receiving.This does not have to be monetary … it can be growth you have experienced . And the end of the post DO NOT POST A LINK but rather ask if anyone would like to give it a try. (this creates the connection)
6. Have fun! There is much for you to gain if you go into this with an open mind for receiving. Keep an open mind and remember that our blessings do not always come in the shape and size we expect them to.